Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Ugandan Delicacy

I'm trying to catch up on pictures. I wrote about our grasshopper experience a month or two ago but I know that it means more when you can actually SEE it. You will notice that the legs and wings are not on the little guys. This doesn't mean that we were spared, they simply fell of while being fried with the onions and seasoning. You can be sure that when we took our handful we were sure to get a few of each.

Remember that you can see the collage larger if you click on the picture


3 comments:

Andysbethy said...

Well, I'll just say "good for you" and leave it at that. Andy has "been there, done that". He says, "looks yummy".

Carrie said...

I don't see pictures of any ACTUAL chewing going on! ha ha! JK! EWWWWWWW!!!!!!

EmileeHope said...

I still can't believe you ate that! Yáll are brave!!!