Friday, January 9, 2009

JOY

My world is full of joy today as I have discovered Picasa, a photo organizing and editing program. I can make a collage and it only counts as one photo when it is uploading. this means it takes a fraction of the time to upload it to our blog. Hopefully this will mean that our blog will have many, many more pictures. I have waited for up to one and a half hours for five pictures to upload to our blog and that is why we don't have them very often.

I have discovered this beautiful program thanks to my amazing in-laws who are visiting and brought Travis and I a computer to replace the ones that were stolen. So not only do we have a wonderful new computer we also have a great program that will make my life so much easier, at least when it comes to putting pictures on our blog.

Joy Joy Joy!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love Picasa, it is awesome, not just for your collage needs (but what a cool solution to your upload problems!!!), but it is great for very quickly sharing photos with people. If your mom signs up (or sisters) they can easily see all your photos without your having to attach them to emails or whatever, they just view them in your online account. VERY cool! I enjoyed seeing your collages. You look SO happy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! This is great news!! :)

- Kelli