Monday, March 23, 2009

Piggy Puppy

So here are some pictures of the puppy one of our Dogs randomly had two weeks ago. At birth he was already HUGE then add on that he is the only one no brothers or sisters to compete for mommas milk, well it seems his name was inevitable. PIG, piggy, Babe, Wilbur, pretty much anything having to do with the fact that the little guys is ginormous.

In fact, he is so large that it seems his hind legs are not strong enough to lift his body off the ground in the least bit. He drags them behind or does a little army crawl. I have to say it is cute but it does worry us a bit. We think developmentally he might be a little behind.

I was trying to get a picture with his eyes opened, they just opened yesterday. He closed his eyes for a little nap right as I took the shot.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

EmileeHope said...

Oh My Gosh!!! That fat puppy is soooooo adorable!!! (and huge!!!) I love you and can't wait to see you in May!!

Andysbethy said...

He is FAT! I will have to remember to show C and Z the picture sometime. They loved seeing him on Skype the other day!

Kelli Belle said...

Awww! He is cute! He kinda looks like a seal?