Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wedding Blog

I don't think that the wedding could have turned out any better. The weather was perfect, the location decorated looked absolutely beautiful, the food and cakes were marvelous and ceremony went well without a single train going by and to top it all off the fellowship and dancing afterwards were priceless.

We have to throw in here a HUGE THANKS to everyone who helped out, the hard work that y'all put into the wedding was what made it go so great. We weren't able to thank you all personally but we want to let you know that we really are thankful for y'all. Also thanks to all the guest who came and celebrated with us, it was such a joy to have you all there and to those who weren't able to make it know that you were missed.

There are moments that I think man all those months of preparation for just a few hours

maybe we should have just alloped, but then those moments pass and I remember how much fun we had shopping and finding great deals and awesome things just dropping in our laps. I remember how much fun mom, mare and I had shopping and being on the lookout for things for the wedding and I realize that I wouldn't trade it for anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to throw my two cents in and say that your wedding was THE best wedding I have ever attended! We felt so special to just be there and witness the event. I loved the programs (left mine :( I loved the singing (those people who sang Take My Life were INCREDIBLE!) and the ceremony itself, the worship dancing, the decorations, the favors, the deejay, no wait not him, lol, um...it was just all perfect! If the world wasn't cursed it would stand a chance to compete with Adam and Eve's I am sure! The lack of train was very good too! I could go on and on....you guys did a GREAT job!!!!

Daniel & Heidi Hicks said...

Awww, Kelsey, it was definitely one of the best wedding's I've ever been a part of! It was beautiful and so unique to you and Travis! We all had such a great time!!!
Heidi