Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Texas


Last weekend we went to Texas to pic up my little sister Mary from the dance program that she has been a part of for the last 9 months. The girls in her program have been training and touring in the US using dance as a form of worship and evangelism. The pictures of the Canaan and Zion, my nephews, just cracked me up because they had their little tv's in their hands as they watched a movie in the car during the 12 hour drive there. We stopped in Louisianan to visit with my moms Aunt and Uncle. Then were able to see our cousins Colin, Alisha and their little baby Grant as well as Colin's sister Meredith and Mare's friend from forever Rebeka Garner all of which came to watch Mary's end of the year performance. We then packed up Mare's stuff and headed back to Georgia. There is nothing like 24 hours of driving in a 72 hour trip :)

1 comment:

EmileeHope said...

Wish I could have come!!!